PROGRAMS UNDER DEVELOPMENT
• Increased Muni service
• New AC Transit Service
• New Ferry Service to San Francisco
• Free On-Island Shuttle
• Bike Share, Car Share, and programs like carpool matching and an emergency ride home program
• Walking paths and pedestrian-only streets
• Bike Lanes
The Treasure Island Transit Pass will be accessible to anyone living or working on Treasure Island or Yerba Buena Island. This will be available on Clipper Card.
• Unlimited rides on all Muni, AC Transit, and the Treasure Island Ferry
• Monthly cost will be based on household eligibility (market or below-market rate)
• Required for each new market-rate household
• Optional for below market rate and longtime households to purchase at a discounted rate
Proposed Affordability Program
Residents who live in Below Market Rate households will qualify for the Affordability Program, which is under development.
Proposed Toll Policy
Tolls incentivize smart choices on when and how people travel. Toll revenue funds new and expanded Island transit services and mobility improvements.
Private vehicles will be tolled for entering and exiting the Island.
Tolling will use FasTrak® and other easy on-Island toll payment options
The Affordability Program (under development) will include toll credits and/or discounts
Proposed toll hours and rates are under development.