ConnectSF is a multi-agency collaborative process to build an effective, equitable, and sustainable transportation system for San Francisco’s future. ConnectSF has defined a 50-year vision of San Francisco’s future that represents our priorities, goals, and aspirations as a city within the larger Bay Area. That vision is guiding plans for the city and its transportation system as agencies work to identify needed transit, streets, and highway improvements.
Between now and 2021, ConnectSF will help inform the following transportation plans and policy documents:
- ConnectSF Transportation Vision for 2065
- San Francisco Subway Vision
- ConnectSF Statement of Needs
- Transit Investment Strategy
- Streets and Freeways Strategy
- San Francisco Transportation Plan
- Transportation Element update of the General Plan
- San Francisco County Transportation Authority
- SF Planning
- Office of the Mayor
- San Francisco Office of Economic and Workforce Development
Visualizing our 2050 Statement of Needs
Learn more about the transportation gaps and challenges we identified as part of our 2050 Statement of Needs (PDF). You can also view the Transportation Authority Board Presentation (PDF) or take a tour of the interactive maps below.