Join the San Francisco County Transportation Authority (SFCTA) / Treasure Island Mobility Management Agency (TIMMA) for an informative presentation to Disadvantaged and Local Business Enterprises (DBEs/LBEs) in its efforts to encourage participation and collaboration of small and large firms for upcoming procurements.
Virtual webinar via Zoom. Link details will be provided upon registration.
Click here to RSVP by Monday, November 15.
Contact Ron Leong with any questions.
1:00 – 1:20 p.m.
Overview of SFCTA, TIMMA and DBE/LBE program
SFCTA/TIMMA presentation of upcoming procurements:
- SFCTA On-Call Project Management Oversight and General Engineering Consultant Services
- TIMMA On-Call Planning, Project Management Oversight and General Engineering Consultant Services
- Treasure Island to East Bay Transit Service
- Environmental Services for the Pennsylvania Avenue Extension Study
- Design Services for I-280/Ocean Avenue Southbound Off-Ramp
- Financial Services Advisory
- Environmental Services for Candlestick Park Crossing
1:20 – 1:30 p.m.
Questions & Answers
1:30 – 2:00 p.m.
Breakout rooms to learn more about upcoming procurements