SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
Date: 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Location: Legislative Chamber, Room 250, City Hall
Commissioners: Mirkarimi (Chair), Campos (Vice Chair), Alioto-Pier, Avalos, Chiu, Chu, Daly, Dufty, Elsbernd, Mar and Maxwell
Clerk: Erika Cheng
1. Roll Call
Approval of Minutes of May 18, 2010 Meeting - ACTION* attachment
3. Chair's Report - INFORMATION
4. Executive Director's Report - INFORMATION
Items for Direct Board Consideration
5. Update on California High-Speed Rail - INFORMATION
The Peninsula Rail Program is a partnership between the California High-Speed Rail Authority and Caltrain on the Alternative Analysis for the San Francisco to San Jose section of the California high-speed rail project. Dominic Spaethling, Regional Manager for the California High-Speed Rail Authority, and Robert Doty, Director for the Peninsula Rail Program, will provide an overview on statewide project status on economic development and jobs, environmental benefits, and American Recovery and Reinvestment Funds. This is an information item.
Recommendations from the Finance Committee
6. Adopt the Proposed Fiscal Year 2010/11 Annual Budget and Work Program - ACTION* attachment
7. Authorize the Executive Director to Negotiate and Execute Annual Contract Renewals with City and County of San Francisco Departments and to Exercise Contract Options for Various Annual Professional Services, in an Amount Not to Exceed $1,227,220 - ACTION* attachment
8. Increase the Authorized Amount of the Memorandum of Agreement with Treasure Island Development Authority by $487,000, to a Total Loan Obligation Amount Not to Exceed $9,287,000, to Complete Preliminary Engineering and Design for the I-80/Yerba Buena Island Interchange Improvement Project and Authorize the Executive Director to Modify Certain Agreement Terms - ACTION* attachment
9. Increase the Amount of the Professional Services Contract with AECOM by $9,200,000, to a Total Amount Not to Exceed $15,935,000, to Complete Preliminary Engineering and Design of the I-80/Yerba Buena Island Interchange Improvement Project and Authorize the Executive Director to Negotiate Contract Terms and Conditions - ACTION* attachment
Recommendations from the Plans and Programs Committee
11. Approve the 2009 Prop K 5-Year Prioritization Program for Bus Rapid Transit/Transit Preferential Streets/MUNI Metro Network and Amendment of the 2009 Prop K Strategic Plan - ACTION* enclosure attachment
13. Approve the 2010 Congestion Management Agency Block Grant Program of Projects - ACTION* attachment
Recommendations from the Personnel Committee
14. POSSIBLE CLOSED SESSION: Public Employee Performance Evaluation - ACTION*
The Authority may hold a closed session under Gov. Code 54957 concerning the annual evaluation of performance of the Executive Director.
OPEN SESSION: After the closed session, the Chair shall report the vote taken on any motion in the closed session.
Annual Compensation and Adopt Performance Objectives for the Executive Director
for FY 2010/11 - ACTION*
16. Introduction of New Items - INFORMATION
During this segment of the meeting, Board members may make comments on items not specifically listed above, or introduce or request items for future consideration.
17. Public Comment
Please Note: that the meeting proceedings can be viewed live at http://www.sfgov.org/sfgtv or that evening at 6:00 pm on Cable Channel 26 in San Francisco, with a repeat on the weekend (either Saturday or Sunday evening). To know the exact cablecast times for weekend viewing, please call SFGTV at (415) 557-4293 on Friday when the cablecast times have been determined.
In order to assist the City's efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illnesses, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at all public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the City accommodate these individuals.
To obtain a disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to participate in the meeting, please contact Erika Cheng at 415.522.4800 at least two business days before the meeting.
Lobbyist Registration and Reporting Requirements: Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign & Governmental Conduct Code, Sec. 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the S.F. Ethics Commission at 30 Van Ness Ave., Suite 3900, San Francisco, CA 94102, telephone (415) 581-2300; or website www.sfgov.org/ethics.