Eligible Prop K project sponsors should use the following guidance documents and forms to request Prop K sales tax funds or request amendments to existing Prop K Standard Grant Agreements.
- Allocation Request Procedures (PDF), updated 5/16/2016
- Amendment Request Procedures (PDF), updated 1/23/2018
- Standard Grant Agreement Sample (PDF), updated 5/3/2016
- Portal Guide for Sponsors (PDF), for quarterly progress reports, amendment requests, and closeout/de-obligation requests. The Portal Guide is also available from the Portal's Help menu.
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now accepting Prop K/AA applications through our online grant administration website (https://portal.sfcta.org/). For access to the online grant administration website, please contact Eric Reeves at email@example.com or 415-522-4827.
- PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND USE THE REDESIGNED, EASIER-TO-USE ARF FORM:
Prop K/Prop AA Allocation Request Form (Excel), updated 6/28/17, for Prop K and Prop AA requests
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ANY
PROP K RELATED ITEM:
San Francisco County Transportation Authority
Attention: Policy & Programming Division
1455 Market St., 22nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103