CURRENT CONTRACTING OPPORTUNITIES
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS TO PROVIDE STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES FOR THE CONNECTSF PROGRAM (RFP 17/18-16)
The San Francisco County Transportation Authority is requesting proposals from interested firms for strategic communications, media and community relations professional services for the ConnectSF Program. Proposals must respond to the scope of services described in the Request for Proposals (RFP 17/18-16).
Proposers are encouraged to attend a pre-proposal conference at the Transportation Authority’s offices on May 16, 2018 at 2:00 p.m.
Questions are due by May 17, 2018 and may be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com; please include “RFP 17/18-16 – ConnectSF Strategic Communications” in the subject line. Responses to questions will be posted to this page by May 22, 2018 and any addenda to the RFP will also be made available on that webpage prior to the proposal due date.
Proposals are due to the Transportation Authority electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 5, 2018 at 2:00 p.m.
- RFP 17/18-16 (PDF)
- Pre-proposal Conference Sign-in Sheet (PDF)
- Pre-proposal Conference Presentation (PDF)
- Addendum #1
- Questions & Answers
2018 DBE/LBE OPPORTUNITY OVERVIEW AND NETWORKING EVENT
On February 22, the San Francisco County Transportation Authority (SFCTA)/Treasure Island Mobility Management Agency (TIMMA) and other local agencies held an informative presentation to Disadvantaged and Local Business Enterprises (DBEs/LBEs) in their efforts to encourage participation and collaboration of small and large firms for upcoming procurements.
- On-Call Strategic Communications, Media and Community Relations Professional Services
- Vehicle Level of Service (LOS) and Transit Speed Monitoring Services
- Computer Network and Maintenance Services
- Toll Systems Integration Services for Yerba Buena Island (YBI)/Treasure Island (TI)
- TI Autonomous Shuttle System Manager Services
- Construction Management/General Contractor Services for YBI West Side Bridges
- Construction Contract for YBI Ramps (Phase 2) Southgate Road
- San Francisco Public Works
- San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency
- Metropolitan Transportation Commission
DBE/LBE/SBE Certifications and Programs
Notifications of Business Opportunities
Sign up to receive all RFPs, or for any specific categories (e.g., Engineering, Construction Management, Transportation Planning and Urban Design) on our email newsletter/notification form in the "Interest in Business Opportunities (RFPs/RFQs)" section.