Date: Tuesday, February 12, 2019; 10:00 a.m.
Location: Legislative Chamber, Room 250, City Hall
Commissioners: Peskin (Chair), Mandelman (Vice Chair), Brown, Fewer, Haney, Mar, Ronen, Safai, Stefani, Walton and Yee
Clerk: Alberto Quintanilla
1. Roll Call
2. Approve the Minutes of the January 29, 2019 Meeting – ACTION* minutes
3. [Final Approval] Allocate $3,526,007 in Prop K Sales Tax Funds, with Conditions, for Two Requests – ACTION* resolution
Projects: (SFMTA) Muni Metro East Expansion ($3,487,532) and Bike to Work Day 2019 ($38,475)
4. [Final Approval] Approve a Three-Year Professional Services Contracts, with an Option to Extend for Two Additional One-Year Periods, to Civic Edge Consulting and Convey, Inc. in a Combined Amount Not to Exceed $300,000 for On-Call Communications, Media and Community Relations – ACTION* resolution
End of Consent Agenda
6. Approve the 2019 State and Federal Legislative Program – ACTION* resolution
7. State and Federal Legislation Update – ACTION* resolution
Support: Assembly Bill 252 (Daly) and Senate Bill 127 (Wiener)
Projects: (SFMTA) Breda LRV Overhauls ($7,500,000), Breda LRV Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Refurbishments ($3,200,000), Safe Routes to Schools Program Administration ($160,000) and Residential Transportation Demand Management Program ($195,000); (PortSF) Downtown Ferry Terminal - Passenger Circulation Improvements ($60,000); (SFCTA) Downtown Congestion Pricing Study ($500,000)
11. Authorize the Executive Director to Execute Master Agreements, Program Supplemental Agreements, Cooperative Agreements, and Any Amendments Thereto with the California Department of Transportation for Receipt of Federal and State Funds for the Yerba Buena Island Westside Bridges Seismic Retrofit Project in the Amount of $7 Million and the Yerba Buena Island Southgate Road Realignment Improvements Project in the Amount of $30 Million – ACTION* resolution presentation
12. Award a Two-Year Professional Services Contract, with an Option to Extend for Two Additional Two-Year Periods, to Wiltec, Inc. in an Amount Not to Exceed $100,000 for Performance Monitoring and Analysis Services for the Congestion Management Program – ACTION* resolution
13. Introduction of New Items – INFORMATION
During this segment of the meeting, Commissioners may make comments on items not specifically listed above, or introduce or request items for future consideration.
14. Public Comment
Items considered for final approval by the Board shall be noticed as such with [Final Approval] preceding the item title.
The meeting proceedings can be viewed live or on demand after the meeting at www.sfgovtv.org. To know the exact cablecast times for weekend viewing, please call SFGovTV at (415) 554-4188 on Friday when the cablecast times have been determined.
The Legislative Chamber (Room 250) and the Committee Room (Room 263) in City Hall are wheelchair accessible. Meetings are real-time captioned and are cablecast open-captioned on SFGovTV, the Government Channel 26. Assistive listening devices for the Legislative Chamber and the Committee Room are available upon request at the Clerk of the Board’s Office, Room 244. To request sign language interpreters, readers, large print agendas or other accommodations, please contact the Clerk of the Board at (415) 522-4800. Requests made at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting will help to ensure availability. Attendees at all public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical-based products.
The nearest accessible BART station is Civic Center (Market/Grove/Hyde Streets). Accessible MUNI Metro lines are the F, J, K, L, M, N, T (exit at Civic Center or Van Ness Stations). MUNI bus lines also serving the area are the 5, 6, 7, 9, 19, 21, 47, and 49. For more information about MUNI accessible services, call (415) 701-4485. There is accessible parking in the vicinity of City Hall at Civic Center Plaza and adjacent to Davies Hall and the War Memorial Complex. Accessible curbside parking is available on Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place and Grove Street.
If any materials related to an item on this agenda have been distributed to the Board after distribution of the meeting packet, those materials are available for public inspection at the Transportation Authority at 1455 Market Street, Floor 22, San Francisco, CA 94103, during normal office hours.
Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign & Governmental Conduct Code Sec. 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the San Francisco Ethics Commission at 25 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 220, San Francisco, CA 94102; (415) 252-3100; www.sfethics.org.