[NOTE: If this is not the 19th Ave. effort you're interested in, try the 19th Ave. Transportation Plan.]
- 19th Avenue Draft Final Report Now Available. Download the report (PDF, 4.7 MB). The report for is expected to be recommended for approval at the following meetings; Meeting agendas will be posted at least 72 hours in advance to the Transportation Authority’s meetings page:
- Transportation Authority Citizens Advisory Committee, February 26, 6pm, 1455 Market Street, 22nd floor
- Transportation Authority Plans and Programs Committee, March 18, 10:30am, City Hall, Room 263
- Transportation Authority Board, March 25, 11am, City Hall, Room 250
- We also expect to make an informational presentation at the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency Board meeting on April 1, meeting begins at 1pm, City Hall, Room 400
- Launch of Pre-Environmenal Study in Spring 2014. The next phase of Pre-Environmental Study will be led by SFMTA, is expected to launch in Spring 2014, and run for approximately one year, to do everything needed to be ready for environmental review under CEQA and NEPA. We'll share more information on the schedule and next steps as it becomes available.