[NOTE: If this is not the 19th Ave. effort you're interested in, try the 19th Ave. Transportation Plan.]
- 19th Avenue Transit Study Final Report Approved by the Transportation Authority Board on March 28, 2014. On February 26, 2014, the Transportation Authority Citizens Advisory Commitee heard the item and unanimously adopted a motion of support to approve the report. On March 18, 2014, the Transportation Authority's Plans and Programs Committee heard the item and unanimously recommended the item to the full Transportation Authority Board for adoption (view the item on SFGOVTV, beginning at 41:30), and on March 28, 2014, the report was unanimously adopted by the full Transportation Authority Board. Download the report (PDF, 4.8 MB).
- Information Update at SFMTA Board - View an information update to the SFMTA Board from April 1, 2014 on SFGOVTV, beginning at 3:12:40.
- Information Update at SF Planning Commisison May 22. We expect to make an informational presentation at the San Francisco Planning Commission meeting on May 22, meeting begins at 12 pm, City Hall, Room 400.
- Recent Media. View recent articles in the SF Examiner, SF Chronicle, and SF Curbed.
- Pre-Environmental Study Start-up Underway. The next phase of Pre-Environmental Study will be led by SFMTA and is process of starting up. The phase is expected to last until July 2015 and do everything needed to be ready to begin environmental review under CEQA and NEPA, including preparing a Project Study Report that is required for projects affecting the State-owned right-of-way. We'll share more information as it becomes available.