Date: Tuesday, July 11, 2017; 10:00 a.m.
Location: Legislative Chamber, Room 250, City Hall
Commissioners: Peskin (Chair), Tang (Vice Chair), Breed, Cohen, Farrell, Fewer, Kim, Ronen, Safai, Sheehy and Yee
Clerk: Steve Stamos
1. Roll Call
2. Citizens Advisory Committee Report – INFORMATION* CAC minutes
3. Approve the Minutes of the June 27, 2017 Meeting – ACTION* minutes
4. [Final Approval] Approve the Fiscal Year 2017/18 Transportation Fund for Clean Air Program of Projects – ACTION* resolution
Projects: Emergency Ride Home ($41,832); Alternative Fuel Taxicab Incentive Program ($79,964); Paratransit Sedans ($270,000); Short Term Bicycle Parking ($79,964)
End of Consent Agenda
5. Approve $255,000 in Fiscal Year 2017/18 Transportation Fund for Clean Air Funds for the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency’s Bike Share Phase 4 Expansion Project – ACTION* resolution
7. Adopt Positions on State Legislation – INFORMATION/ACTION* legislation
Allocations: Traffic Signal Upgrade Contract 34 ($4,860,000); Golden Gate Park Traffic Safety ($580,926)
Appropriation: District 10 Mobility Management Study [NTIP Planning]
Projects: Better Market Street ($15.98 million); Peninsula Corridor Electrification Project ($11.188 million); Geary Bus Rapid Transit Phase 1 ($6.939 million); John Yehall Chin Elementary Safe Routes to School ($3.366 million); San Francisco Safe Routes to School Non-Infrastructure Project (2019-2021) ($2.813 million); Embarcadero Station: New Northside Platform Elevator and Faregates ($2 million)
11. Approve the Revised Debt, Fiscal, Investment, Procurement and Travel, Conference, Training and Business Expense Reimbursement Policies – ACTION* resolution
12. Execute Amendment No. 1 to the Memorandum of Agreement with the Treasure Island Development Authority for Yerba Buena Island Vista Point Operation Services to Increase the Amount by $100,000, to a Total Amount Not to Exceed $600,000, and Extend the Agreement through June 30, 2018 – ACTION* resolution presentation
13. Approve a Four-Year Professional Services Contract with WSP USA, Inc. for Construction Management Services for the Yerba Buena Island Westside Bridges Project in an Amount Not to Exceed $5,500,000, and a Two-Year Professional Services Contract with S&C Engineers, Inc. for Construction Management Services for the Yerba Buena Island Southgate Road Realignment Improvements Project in an Amount Not to Exceed $3,000,000 – ACTION* resolution presentation
14. Approve a Professional Services Contract for Independent Analysis and Oversight Services with Sjoberg Evashenk Consulting, Inc. for a One-Year Period in an Amount Not to Exceed $100,000, with an Option to Extend for Two Additional One-Year Periods – ACTION* resolution
15. Introduction of New Items – INFORMATION
During this segment of the meeting, Commissioners may make comments on items not specifically listed above, or introduce or request items for future consideration.
16. Public Comment
Items considered for final approval by the Board shall be noticed as such with [Final Approval] preceding the item title.
The meeting proceedings can be viewed live or on demand after the meeting at www.sfgovtv.org. To know the exact cablecast times for weekend viewing, please call SFGovTV at (415) 554-4188 on Friday when the cablecast times have been determined.
The Legislative Chamber (Room 250) and the Committee Room (Room 263) in City Hall are wheelchair accessible. Meetings are real-time captioned and are cablecast open-captioned on SFGovTV, the Government Channel 26. Assistive listening devices for the Legislative Chamber and the Committee Room are available upon request at the Clerk of the Board’s Office, Room 244. To request sign language interpreters, readers, large print agendas or other accommodations, please contact the Clerk of the Board at (415) 522-4800. Requests made at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting will help to ensure availability. Attendees at all public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical-based products.
The nearest accessible BART station is Civic Center (Market/Grove/Hyde Streets). Accessible MUNI Metro lines are the F, J, K, L, M, N, T (exit at Civic Center or Van Ness Stations). MUNI bus lines also serving the area are the 5, 6, 7, 9, 19, 21, 47, and 49. For more information about MUNI accessible services, call (415) 701-4485. There is accessible parking in the vicinity of City Hall at Civic Center Plaza and adjacent to Davies Hall and the War Memorial Complex. Accessible curbside parking is available on Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place and Grove Street.
If any materials related to an item on this agenda have been distributed to the Board after distribution of the meeting packet, those materials are available for public inspection at the Transportation Authority at 1455 Market Street, Floor 22, San Francisco, CA 94103, during normal office hours.
Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign & Governmental Conduct Code Sec. 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the San Francisco Ethics Commission at 25 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 220, San Francisco, CA 94102; telephone (415) 252-3100; fax (415) 252-3112; website www.sfethics.org.