SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
Date: 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Location: Legislative Chamber, Room 250, City Hall
Commissioners: Mirkarimi (Chair), Campos (Vice Chair), Avalos, Chiu, Chu, Cohen, Elsbernd, Farrell, Kim, Mar and Wiener
Clerk: Erika Cheng
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes of September 27, 2011 Meeting - ACTION* attachment
3. Chair's Report - INFORMATION
4. Executive Director's Report - INFORMATION
Recommendations from the Finance Committee
5. Authorize the Executive Director to Execute a Memorandum of Agreement with the City and County of San Francisco, through the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency, San Francisco Planning Department, and San Francisco Department of the Environment, for a Three-Year Period, in an Amount Not to Exceed $434,746, for the San Francisco Integrated Travel Demand Management Public-Private Partnership Project, and Authorize the Executive Director to Negotiate Terms and Conditions - ACTION* attachment
6. Recommend to the Treasure Island Development Authority (TIDA) Board and the San Francisco Board of Supervisors the designation of the Authority as the Treasure Island Mobility Management Agency (TIMMA) to Implement the Treasure Island Transportation Program, Authorize the Executive Director to Execute a Memorandum of Agreement between the Authority and TIDA, and Authorize the Executive Director to Negotiate Initial Operating Contracts and Develop TIMMA Formation Documents with TIDA for Consideration by the Authority Board by March 31, 2012 - ACTION* attachment
7. Authorize the Executive Director to Enter into Funding Agreements for the Presidio Parkway Project with the California Department of Transportation and the Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District and to Negotiate Agreement Terms and Conditions - ACTION* attachment
8. Accept $750,000 from the Civic Center Commons Associate LLC to Waive the Lease Extension Option and to Terminate the Workspace Lease at 100 Van Ness Avenue; Execute a 13-Year Workspace Lease with Hudson 1455 Market, LLC for Offices Located at 1455 Market Street, with One Five-Year Extension Option, in an Annual Amount Not to Exceed $685,272, Plus Operating Expenses and Annual Rent Increases; and Authorize the Executive Director to Negotiate the Terms and Conditions - ACTION* attachment
Recommendations from the Plans and Programs Committee
9. Allocate $135,000 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, to the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency for Two Requests, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedules - ACTION* attachment
10. Approve San Francisco's One Bay Area Block Grant Advocacy Principles - ACTION* attachment
11. Introduction of New Items - INFORMATION
During this segment of the meeting, Board members may make comments on items not specifically listed above, or introduce or request items for future consideration.
12. Public Comment
* Materials Attached
Please note that the meeting proceedings can be viewed live or on demand after the meeting at http://www.sfgov.org/sfgtv. To know the exact cablecast times for weekend viewing, please call SFGTV at (415) 557-4293 on Friday when the cablecast times have been determined.
In order to assist the City's efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illnesses, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at all public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the City accommodate these individuals.
If any materials related to an item on this agenda have been distributed to the Authority Board after distribution of the agenda packet, those materials are available for public inspection at the San Francisco County Transportation Authority at 1455 Market St., 22nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103, during normal office hours.
To obtain a disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to participate in the meeting, please contact Erika Cheng at 415.522.4800 at least two business days before the meeting.
The nearest accessible BART station is Civic Center (Market/Grove/Hyde Streets). Accessible MUNI Metro lines are the F, 5, 21, 47, 49, 71, 71L, J, K, L, M, N, T (exit at Van Ness Station). MUNI bus lines also serving the area are the 6, 7, and 9 San Bruno. For more information about MUNI accessible services, call (415) 701-4485. There is accessible parking in the vicinity of City Hall at Civic Center Plaza and adjacent to Davies Hall and the War Memorial Complex. Accessible curbside parking is available on Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place and Grove Street.
Lobbyist Registration and Reporting Requirements: Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign & Governmental Conduct Code, Sec. 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the S.F. Ethics Commission at 30 Van Ness Ave., Suite 3900, San Francisco, CA 94102, telephone (415) 581-2300; or website www.sfgov.org/ethics.