SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
Date: 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Location: Legislative Chamber, Room 250, City Hall
Commissioners: Mirkarimi (Chair), Campos (Vice Chair), Alioto-Pier, Avalos, Chiu, Chu, Daly, Dufty, Elsbernd, Mar and Maxwell
Clerk: Erika Cheng
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes of February 23, 2010 Meeting - ACTION* attachment
3. Chair's Report - INFORMATION
4. Executive Director's Report - INFORMATION
Recommendations from the Finance Committee
5. Award a Three-Year Legal Services Contract, with an Option to Extend for Two Additional One-Year Periods, to Nossaman LLP, in an Amount Not to Exceed $630,000, for General Legal Counsel Services and Authorize the Executive Director to Negotiate the Non-Monetary Terms and Conditions of the Contract - ACTION* attachment
6. Approve a Budget Amendment to Add $100,000 in Prop K Funds to the Authority's Fiscal Year 2009/10 Budget for the Purpose of Partially Defraying the Cost of a Management Performance Audit of the Municipal Transportation Agency to be Undertaken by the Budget Analyst's Office - ACTION* attachment
7. Adopt Positions on State and Federal Legislation - ACTION* attachment
Recommendations from the Plans and Programs Committee
8. Reappoint Chris Jones and Jul Lynn Parsons to the Citizens Advisory Committee - ACTION* attachment
9. Approve a Second Amendment of San Francisco's 2008 Lifeline Transportation Program (LTP) Project Priorities and Commit to Programming $1,348,919 in Future LTP Funds to the Municipal Transportation Agency for the Construction Phase of the San Bruno Transit Preferential Streets Project - ACTION* attachment
10. Adopt a Baseline Budget, Schedule, and Funding Plan for the Municipal Transportation Agency's Central Subway Project - ACTION* attachment
11. Amend the 2009 Strategic Plan and Fifteen 5-Year Prioritization Programs - ACTION* attachment
12. Allocate $9,000,000 in Traffic Congestion Relief Program Funds and $27,418,669 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, to the Municipal Transportation Agency for Final Design of the Central Subway, Subject to Adoption of the Central Subway Baseline Budget, Schedule and Funding Plan; Amendment of the Prop K Strategic Plan; and the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedule - ACTION* attachment
13. Allocate $9,753,356 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, to the Municipal Transportation Agency for Four Requests, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedules - ACTION* attachment
14. Allocate $2,243,450 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, to the Municipal Transportation Agency for the Traffic Calming Implementation Project, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedule and Amendment of the Relevant 5-Year Prioritization Program - ACTION* attachment
15. Appropriate of $100,000 in Prop K Funds for the Purpose of Partially Defraying the Cost of a Management Performance Audit of the Municipal Transportation Agency to be Undertaken by the Budget Analyst's Office - ACTION* attachment
16. Introduction of New Items - INFORMATION
During this segment of the meeting, Board members may make comments on items not specifically listed above, or introduce or request items for future consideration.
17. Public Comment
Please Note: that the meeting proceedings can be viewed live at http://www.sfgov.org/sfgtv or that evening at 6:00 pm on Cable Channel 26 in San Francisco, with a repeat on the weekend (either Saturday or Sunday evening). To know the exact cablecast times for weekend viewing, please call SFGTV at (415) 557-4293 on Friday when the cablecast times have been determined.
In order to assist the City's efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illnesses, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at all public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the City accommodate these individuals.
To obtain a disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to participate in the meeting, please contact Erika Cheng at 415.522.4800 at least two business days before the meeting.
Lobbyist Registration and Reporting Requirements: Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign & Governmental Conduct Code, Sec. 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the S.F. Ethics Commission at 30 Van Ness Ave., Suite 3900, San Francisco, CA 94102, telephone (415) 581-2300; or website www.sfgov.org/ethics.