SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
Date: 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Location: Legislative Chamber, Room 250, City Hall
Commissioners: Campos (Chair), Wiener (Vice Chair), Avalos, Chiu, Chu, Cohen, Elsbernd, Farrell, Kim, Mar and Olague
Clerk: Erika Cheng
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes of the May 22, 2012 Meeting - ACTION* attachment
3. Chair's Report - INFORMATION
4. Executive Director's Report - INFORMATION
Recommendations from the Finance Committee
5. Authorize the Issuance and Sale of Commercial Paper Notes in an Aggregate Principal Amount Not to Exceed $200,000,000 Outstanding at Any One Time and the Execution and Delivery of Amendments to Legal Documents Relating Thereto; Authorize the Authority to Obtain a Letter of Credit to Support the Notes; and Take All Other Actions Necessary in Connection with the Issuance of Such Notes - ACTION* attachment enclosure 01 enclosure 02 enclosure 03 enclosure 04
Recommendations from the Plans and Programs Committee
6. Appoint Marlena Cannon to the Citizens Advisory Committee - ACTION* attachment
7. Select Center Lane Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) with Right Side Boarding/Single Median and Limited Left Turns as the Locally Preferred Alternative (LPA) for the Van Ness Avenue BRT Project and Approve the Draft Van Ness Avenue BRT LPA Report - ACTION* attachment report
8. Appropriate $60,000 in Prop K Funds for the San Francisco Parking Pricing and Regulation Study, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedule - ACTION* attachment
9. Allocate $12,346,818 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, for Nine Annual Requests, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedules, and Amend the Transportation Demand Management/Parking Management 5-Year Prioritization Program - ACTION* attachment enclosure
Items for Direct Board Consideration
At the request of Chair Campos, at each Authority Board meeting, we will provide district-focused updates on the project delivery status of Authority-funded projects and of San Francisco projects for which the Metropolitan Transportation Commission has asked the Authority, in our role as congestion management agency for San Francisco, to assist with oversight. We will provide an update on projects in Districts 4 and 8. Next month we will focus on Districts 5 and 7. The enclosed materials include lists of projects in these districts funded by Prop K and non-Prop K sources. We have flagged projects that are at risk or shown indications that they may become at risk of missing a timely use of funds deadline and/or have delivery issues that could result in significant scope, schedule, cost and/or funding changes. We have invited project sponsor representatives to attend to answer any questions the Board may have. This is an information item.
11. Introduction of New Items - INFORMATION
During this segment of the meeting, Board members may make comments on items not specifically listed above, or introduce or request items for future consideration.
12. Public Comment
* Materials Attached
Please Note: that the meeting proceedings can be viewed live at http://www.sfgov.org/sfgtv or that evening at 6:00 pm on Cable Channel 26 in San Francisco, with a repeat on the weekend (either Saturday or Sunday evening). To know the exact cablecast times for weekend viewing, please call SFGTV at (415) 557-4293 on Friday when the cablecast times have been determined.
In order to assist the City's efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illnesses, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at all public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the City accommodate these individuals.
To obtain a disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to participate in the meeting, please contact Erika Cheng at 415.522.4800 at least two business days before the meeting.
Lobbyist Registration and Reporting Requirements: Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign & Governmental Conduct Code, Sec. 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the S.F. Ethics Commission at 30 Van Ness Ave., Suite 3900, San Francisco, CA 94102, telephone (415) 581-2300; or website www.sfgov.org/ethics.