SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
Date: 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Location: Legislative Chamber, Room 250, City Hall
Commissioners: Mirkarimi (Chair), Campos (Vice Chair), Avalos, Chiu, Chu, Cohen, Elsbernd, Farrell, Kim, Mar and Wiener
Clerk: Erika Cheng
1. Roll Call
2. Approve the Minutes of June 28, 2011 Meeting - ACTION* attachment
3. Chair's Report - INFORMATION
4. Executive Director's Report - INFORMATION
Recommendations from the Finance Committee
5. Award Two-Year Consultant Contracts to Nelson\Nygaard Consulting Associates, Fehr & Peers, and Dowling Associates, Inc., in a Combined Total Not to Exceed $400,000, for Travel Demand Management Professional Services, with an Option to Extend for One Additional Year, and Authorize the Executive Director to Negotiate Contract Terms and Conditions - ACTION* attachment
6. Authorize the Executive Director to Negotiate and Execute Annual Contract Renewals with City and County of San Francisco Departments and Exercise Contract Options for On-Call Modeling Services, in an Amount Not to Exceed $297,536 - ACTION* attachment
7. Authorize the Executive Director to Exercise the Second One-Year Option of the Professional Services Contract with Cordoba/Zurinaga Joint Venture by $1,000,000, to a Total Amount Not to Exceed $4,574,000, to Provide On-Call Project Management and Oversight Services and Authorize the Executive Director to Negotiate the Contract Terms and Conditions - ACTION* attachment
8. Adopt Positions on State and Federal Legislation - ACTION* attachment
Recommendations from the Plans and Programs Committee
9. Reappoint Rosie West to the Citizens Advisory Committee - ACTION* attachment
10. Allocate $270,819 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, to the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency for One Project and $1,275,900 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, to the Department of Public Works for Two Projects, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedules, and Amend the Relevant 5-Year Prioritization Program for Curb Ramps - ACTION* attachment
11. Allocate Up to $57,213,174 in Prop K Funds, With Conditions, to the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency for the Central Subway Tunnel Boring Machines and Tunnel Boring Launch Box, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedule and Amend the 2009 Prop K Strategic Plan - ACTION* attachment
12. Amend the Prop K 5-Year Prioritization Program for Signals and Signs Maintenance and Renovation - ACTION* attachment
13. Introduction of New Items - INFORMATION
During this segment of the meeting, Board members may make comments on items not specifically listed above, or introduce or request items for future consideration.
14. Public Comment
* Materials Attached
Please note that the meeting proceedings can be viewed live or on demand after the meeting at http://www.sfgov.org/sfgtv. To know the exact cablecast times for weekend viewing, please call SFGTV at (415) 557-4293 on Friday when the cablecast times have been determined.
In order to assist the City's efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illnesses, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at all public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the City accommodate these individuals.
If any materials related to an item on this agenda have been distributed to the Authority Board after distribution of the agenda packet, those materials are available for public inspection at the San Francisco County Transportation Authority at 1455 Market St., 22nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103, during normal office hours.
To obtain a disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to participate in the meeting, please contact Erika Cheng at 415.522.4800 at least two business days before the meeting.
The nearest accessible BART station is Civic Center (Market/Grove/Hyde Streets). Accessible MUNI Metro lines are the F, 5, 21, 47, 49, 71, 71L, J, K, L, M, N, T (exit at Van Ness Station). MUNI bus lines also serving the area are the 6, 7, and 9 San Bruno. For more information about MUNI accessible services, call (415) 701-4485. There is accessible parking in the vicinity of City Hall at Civic Center Plaza and adjacent to Davies Hall and the War Memorial Complex. Accessible curbside parking is available on Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place and Grove Street.
Lobbyist Registration and Reporting Requirements: Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign & Governmental Conduct Code, Sec. 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the S.F. Ethics Commission at 30 Van Ness Ave., Suite 3900, San Francisco, CA 94102, telephone (415) 581-2300; or website www.sfgov.org/ethics.