SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
Date: 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Location: Legislative Chamber, Room 250, City Hall
Commissioners: Mirkarimi (Chair), Campos (Vice Chair), Avalos, Chiu, Chu, Cohen, Elsbernd, Farrell, Kim, Mar and Wiener
Clerk: Erika Cheng
1. Roll Call
Approval of Minutes of December
14, 2010 Meeting - ACTION* attachment
3. Chair's Report - INFORMATION
4. Executive Director's Report - INFORMATION
5. Election of Chair and Vice Chair - ACTION
Recommendations from the Finance Committee
6. Increasing the Amount of the Memorandum of Agreement with the Recreation and Park Department by $929,380, to a Total Amount Not to Exceed $1,000,000, for Palace of Fine Arts Parking Strategies Implementation for the Presidio Parkway Project and Authorizing the Executive Director to Modify Certain Agreement Terms - ACTION* attachment
7. Award a Three-Year Contract to KNN Public Finance, in an Amount Not to Exceed $250,000, for Financial Advisory Services, with Two Additional One-Year Extension Options, and Authorize for the Executive Director to Negotiate Contract Terms and Conditions - ACTION* attachment
8. Accept the Audit Report for the Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 2010 - ACTION* attachment
9. Adopt Positions on State Legislation - ACTION* attachment
Recommendations from the Plans and Programs Committee
10. Allocate $35,000 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, to the Department of Public Works for Construction of a Bus Bulb at Balboa Street and 37th Avenue, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedule - ACTION* attachment
Items for Direct Board Consideration
11. Adopt the 2010 Annual Report - ACTION* attachment
The Authority's enabling legislation requires the preparation and adoption of an Annual Report by January of each year "on the progress to achieve the objectives of completion of the projects in the adopted county transportation expenditure plan" (Sec. 131303 of the Public Utilities Code). Adoption of the Annual Report also ensures compliance with the annual reporting requirements in Section 2(d) of the Authority's Administrative Code.
12. Introduction of New Items - INFORMATION
During this segment of the meeting, Board members may make comments on items not specifically listed above, or introduce or request items for future consideration.
13. Public Comment
Please Note: that the meeting proceedings can be viewed live at http://www.sfgov.org/sfgtv or that evening at 6:00 pm on Cable Channel 26 in San Francisco, with a repeat on the weekend (either Saturday or Sunday evening). To know the exact cablecast times for weekend viewing, please call SFGTV at (415) 557-4293 on Friday when the cablecast times have been determined.
In order to assist the City's efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illnesses, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at all public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the City accommodate these individuals.
To obtain a disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to participate in the meeting, please contact Erika Cheng at 415.522.4800 at least two business days before the meeting.
Lobbyist Registration and Reporting Requirements: Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign & Governmental Conduct Code, Sec. 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the S.F. Ethics Commission at 30 Van Ness Ave., Suite 3900, San Francisco, CA 94102, telephone (415) 581-2300; or website www.sfgov.org/ethics.