SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
Date: 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Location: Legislative Chamber, Room 250, City Hall
Commissioners: Mirkarimi (Chair), Campos (Vice Chair), Avalos, Chiu, Chu, Cohen, Elsbernd, Farrell, Kim, Mar and Wiener
Clerk: Erika Cheng
1. Roll Call
Approval of Minutes of January 25, 2011 Meeting - ACTION* attachment
3. Chair's Report - INFORMATION
4. Executive Director's Report - INFORMATION
Recommendations from the Finance Committee
5. Approve the 2011 State and Federal Legislative Program - ACTION* attachment
6. Award a Contract to City CarShare, in an Amount Not to Exceed $1,700,000, for the eFleet: Carsharing Electrified Project and Authorize the Executive Director to Negotiate Terms and Conditions - ACTION* attachment
Recommendations from the Plans and Programs Committee
7. Appoint Wendy Tran to the Citizens Advisory Committee - ACTION* attachment
8. Allocate $35,000 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, to the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency for Design of the 14th and Market Streets Curb Bulb Project, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedule, and Amend the Bicycle Circulation and Safety 5-Year Prioritization Program - ACTION* attachment
9. Amend the Baseline Funding Plan for the San Francisco Municipal Agency's Central Subway Project, Affirm the Authority's Funding Commitments to the Project and Amend Related 5-Year Prioritization Programs - ACTION* attachment
10. Introduction of New Items - INFORMATION
During this segment of the meeting, Board members may make comments on items not specifically listed above, or introduce or request items for future consideration.
11. Public Comment
* Materials Attached
Please Note: that the meeting proceedings can be viewed live at http://www.sfgov.org/sfgtv or that evening at 6:00 pm on Cable Channel 26 in San Francisco, with a repeat on the weekend (either Saturday or Sunday evening). To know the exact cablecast times for weekend viewing, please call SFGTV at (415) 557-4293 on Friday when the cablecast times have been determined.
In order to assist the City's efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illnesses, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at all public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the City accommodate these individuals.
To obtain a disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to participate in the meeting, please contact Erika Cheng at 415.522.4800 at least two business days before the meeting.
Lobbyist Registration and Reporting Requirements: Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign & Governmental Conduct Code, Sec. 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the S.F. Ethics Commission at 30 Van Ness Ave., Suite 3900, San Francisco, CA 94102, telephone (415) 581-2300; or website www.sfgov.org/ethics.