SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
Date: 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, December13, 2011
Location: Legislative Chamber, Room 250, City Hall
Commissioners: Mirkarimi (Chair), Campos (Vice Chair), Avalos, Chiu, Chu, Cohen, Elsbernd, Farrell, Kim, Mar and Wiener
Clerk: Erika Cheng
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes of November 15, 2011 Meeting - ACTION* attachment
3. Chair's Report - INFORMATION
4. Executive Director's Report - INFORMATION
Recommendations from the Finance Committee
5. Accept the Audit Report for the Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 2011 - ACTION* attachment
6. Authorize the Executive Director to Execute a Memorandum of Agreement with the Treasure Island Development Authority, in an Amount Not to Exceed $100,000, for the Fiscal Year 2011/12 Operating Budget and Work Plan to Initiate Implementation of the Treasure Island Transportation Program and Authorize the Executive Director to Negotiate the Agreement Terms and Conditions - ACTION* attachment
7. Increase the Amount of the Legal Services Contract with Nossaman LLP by $330,000, to a Total Amount Not To Exceed $960,000, to Provide General Legal Counsel Services and Authorize the Executive Director to Modify Contract Terms and Conditions - ACTION* attachment
Recommendations from the Plans and Programs Committee
8. Allocate $345,000 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, to the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency for Balboa Park Fast Track Intermodal Improvements and Appropriate $65,600 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, for the Balboa Park Station Area Circulation Study, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedules - ACTION* attachment
9. Allocate $4,088,713 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, to the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency for Five Projects, $124,758 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, to the Department of the Environment for One Project and $179,000 in Prop K Funds to the Department of Public Works for One Project, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedules; and Amend the Traffic Calming 5-Year Prioritization Program - ACTION* attachment enclosure
10. Certify the Final Environmental Impact Report Pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act; Approve Findings of Fact; Approve Statement of Overriding Considerations; and Adopt the Avoidance, Minimization and Mitigation Monitoring Plan for the Yerba Buena Island Ramps Improvement Project - ACTION* attachment Final EIR/EIS
11. Approve Alternative 2B as the Preferred Alternative for the Yerba Buena Island Ramps Improvement Project - ACTION* attachment
13. Introduction of New Items - INFORMATION
During this segment of the meeting, Board members may make comments on items not specifically listed above, or introduce or request items for future consideration.
14. Public Comment
* Materials Attached
Please note that the meeting proceedings can be viewed live or on demand after the meeting at http://www.sfgov.org/sfgtv. To know the exact cablecast times for weekend viewing, please call SFGTV at (415) 557-4293 on Friday when the cablecast times have been determined.
In order to assist the City's efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illnesses, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at all public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the City accommodate these individuals.
If any materials related to an item on this agenda have been distributed to the Authority Board after distribution of the agenda packet, those materials are available for public inspection at the San Francisco County Transportation Authority at 1455 Market St., 22nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103, during normal office hours.
To obtain a disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to participate in the meeting, please contact Erika Cheng at 415.522.4800 at least two business days before the meeting.
The nearest accessible BART station is Civic Center (Market/Grove/Hyde Streets). Accessible MUNI Metro lines are the F, 5, 21, 47, 49, 71, 71L, J, K, L, M, N, T (exit at Van Ness Station). MUNI bus lines also serving the area are the 6, 7, and 9 San Bruno. For more information about MUNI accessible services, call (415) 701-4485. There is accessible parking in the vicinity of City Hall at Civic Center Plaza and adjacent to Davies Hall and the War Memorial Complex. Accessible curbside parking is available on Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place and Grove Street.
Lobbyist Registration and Reporting Requirements: Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign & Governmental Conduct Code, Sec. 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the S.F. Ethics Commission at 30 Van Ness Ave., Suite 3900, San Francisco, CA 94102, telephone (415) 581-2300; or website www.sfgov.org/ethics.