SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
Date: 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Location: Legislative Chamber, Room 250, City Hall
Commissioners: Mirkarimi (Chair), Campos (Vice Chair), Avalos, Chiu, Chu, Cohen, Elsbernd, Farrell, Kim, Mar and Wiener
Clerk: Erika Cheng
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes of March 29, 2011 Meeting - ACTION* attachment
3. Chair's Report - INFORMATION
4. Executive Director's Report - INFORMATION
Recommendations from the Finance Committee
5. Authorize the Executive Director to Exercise a One-Year Extension to the Professional Services Contract with Pendergast & Associates in Amount Not to Exceed $275,000, to a Total Amount Not to Exceed $875,000, to Provide Disadvantaged Business Enterprise/Small Business Enterprise Consulting Services for the Presidio Parkway Project and Authorize the Executive Director to Negotiate Contract Terms and Conditions - ACTION* attachment
6. Amend the Adopted Fiscal Year 2010/11 Budget to Increase Revenues by $16,509,843, Decrease Expenditures by $49,268,862 and Decrease Other Financing Sources by $152,787,500 for a Total Net Decrease in Fund Balance of $87,008,795 – ACTION* attachment
7. Adopt Positions on State and Federal Legislation - ACTION* attachment
Recommendations from the Plans and Programs Committee
8. Amend Resolution 10-75 to Revise the Scope, Schedule and Budget; to Change the Funded Phase of Work from Construction to Planning and Design for the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency's JFK Drive Parking-Buffered Bikeway Project; and to De-Obligate $50,900 in Prop K Funds - ACTION* attachment
9. Allocate $15,016,000 in Prop K Funds, with Conditions, to the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency for Three Projects and $1,241,000, with Conditions, to the Bay Area Rapid Transit District for One Project, Subject to the Attached Fiscal Year Cash Flow Distribution Schedules - ACTION* attachment
10. Commit Up to $150 Million in Additional State Regional Improvement Program Funds, with Conditions, to the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency's Central Subway Project to Cover Potential Cost Overruns Beyond the $1.578 Billion Baseline Project Cost - ACTION* attachment
11. Introduction of New Items - INFORMATION
During this segment of the meeting, Board members may make comments on items not specifically listed above, or introduce or request items for future consideration.
12. Public Comment
* Materials Attached
Please Note: that the meeting proceedings can be viewed live at http://www.sfgov.org/sfgtv or that evening at 6:00 pm on Cable Channel 26 in San Francisco, with a repeat on the weekend (either Saturday or Sunday evening). To know the exact cablecast times for weekend viewing, please call SFGTV at (415) 557-4293 on Friday when the cablecast times have been determined.
In order to assist the City's efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illnesses, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at all public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the City accommodate these individuals.
To obtain a disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to participate in the meeting, please contact Erika Cheng at 415.522.4800 at least two business days before the meeting.
Lobbyist Registration and Reporting Requirements: Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign & Governmental Conduct Code, Sec. 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the S.F. Ethics Commission at 30 Van Ness Ave., Suite 3900, San Francisco, CA 94102, telephone (415) 581-2300; or website www.sfgov.org/ethics.