The SFCTA Model and Data Service Bureau provides services to interested parties regarding model data and output as well as GIS and other data.
Contact the Model + Data Service Bureau regarding the following:
- Requests for data or model inputs or outputs
- Questions or comments on model documentation
- Requests for model runs for specific applications
The Transportation Authority maintains a wide variety of scripts and utilities to harness and quality control the data going into and out of the SF-CHAMP model. We have made a few of them available for download. Note that the Transportation Authority is providing these with no warranty or guarantee.
To inquire about bureau services, please email data [at] sfcta [dot] org or call the SFCTA at 415.522.4800. In order to respond to you request with the most appropriate data, please be sure and include:
- What you are planning on doing with the data?
- What projects are you using it for?
We will do our best to respond to you expediently, although please note that not all requests can be fulfilled with "off the shelf" anlaysis and may take extended periods of time.