CURRENT CONTRACTING OPPORTUNITIES
There are currently no open contracting opportunities. Please revisit this page for updated information.
UPCOMING CONTRACTING OPPORTUNITIES
The Transportation Authority may be issuing the RFPs/RFQs listed below in the upcoming months.
- See DBE/LBE Event, below.
If you would like to receive notices of future RFPs, add your firm to the Transportation Authority's email list for notifications of upcoming business opportunities.
Sign up to receive all RFPs, or for any of 14 specific categories (e.g., Engineering, Construction Management, Transportation Planning and Urban Design) on our email newsletter/notification form in the "Interest in Business Opportunities (RFPs/RFQs)" section.
On February 2, the San Francisco County Transportation Authority hosted an informative presentation to Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBEs) and Local Business Enterprises (LBEs) in its efforts to encourage participation and collaboration of small and large firms for upcoming procurements. Key projects and services highlighted at this special "Look-Ahead to 2016" presentation included:
- On-call Transportation Planning Services
- Planning Services and Traffic Operational Analysis for Vision Zero Ramps
- On-call Project Management Oversight Services
- On-call Engineering Services
- Planning and Engineering Services for Project Study Report/Project Development Support for U.S. 101/I-280 High Occupancy Vehicles/High Occupancy Tolls
- Yerba Buena Island West Side Bridges Construction Management/Inspection Services
- Treasure Island Mobility Management Agency (TIMMA)
- Toll Systems Integration Services to Support the Development of Yerba Buena and Treasure Islands
- San Mateo County Transit District (SamTrans) | Caltrain
- South San Francisco Station Improvements/Bayshore Station Painting
- Sunnyvale Station Platform Rehabilitation
- Los Gatos Creek Bridge Replacement
- CCTV Improvements @ Redwood City
- Fiber Connectivity
- ROW Fencing
- San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA)
- Invitation Flyer (PDF)
- Presentation (PDF)
- List of Interested and Attended Firms (XLSX)
- Business Cards (PDF)
DBE/LBE/SBE Certifications and Programs
Notifications of Business Opportunities
To receive notices of future RFPs, please add your firm to the Transportation Authority's email list for notifications of upcoming business opportunities: