CURRENT CONTRACTING OPPORTUNITIES
Request for Qualifications to Provide On-Call Project Management Oversight
and General Engineering Consultant Services
The San Francisco County Transportation Authority is inviting Statements of Qualifications (SOQ) to this Request for Qualifications (RFQ 16/17-03) from interested firms to provide on-call project management oversight and general engineering consultant services. The SOQ must respond to the scope of services described in Section III of the RFP.
Pre-Proposal Conference. Prospective respondents and sub-consultants are encouraged to attend a pre-proposal conference to be held at the Transportation Authority’s offices, 1455 Market Street, 22nd Floor, Hearing Room on November 9, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. In order to aid the lobby check-in process, attendees are encouraged to confirm attendance by completing the online registration form at http://goo.gl/forms/UVhR4yPtAA by 5:00 p.m. the day before the conference.
Questions. Questions may be submitted in writing on or before November 10, 2016 at 5:00 p.m., by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (415.522.4829), or mail to the Transportation Authority; please include “RFQ 16/17-03” in the subject line. The Transportation Authority’s responses will be posted to http://www.sfcta.org/contracting by November 15, 2016, and any addenda to the RFQ will be made available on that webpage prior to the SOQ due date.
The Transportation Authority has postponed posting responses to all questions by November 16, 2016 at 5:00 p.m.
SOQs ARE DUE by November 30, 2016 at 2:00 p.m., at the Transportation Authority’s offices.
- RFQ 16/17-03 (All files are PDFs unless otherwise noted)
- Exhibit D - Matrix of Areas of Expertise (Excel file)
- Pre-proposal conference sign-in sheet, November 9, 2016
- Pre-proposal conference presentation
- Cost Proposal (Excel file)
UPCOMING CONTRACTING OPPORTUNITIES
The Transportation Authority may be issuing the RFPs/RFQs listed below in the upcoming months.
- See DBE/LBE Event, below.
If you would like to receive notices of future RFPs, add your firm to the Transportation Authority's email list for notifications of upcoming business opportunities.
Sign up to receive all RFPs, or for any of 14 specific categories (e.g., Engineering, Construction Management, Transportation Planning and Urban Design) on our email newsletter/notification form in the "Interest in Business Opportunities (RFPs/RFQs)" section.
On February 2, the San Francisco County Transportation Authority hosted an informative presentation to Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBEs) and Local Business Enterprises (LBEs) in its efforts to encourage participation and collaboration of small and large firms for upcoming procurements. Key projects and services highlighted at this special "Look-Ahead to 2016" presentation included:
- On-call Transportation Planning Services
- Planning Services and Traffic Operational Analysis for Vision Zero Ramps
- On-call Project Management Oversight Services
- On-call Engineering Services
- Planning and Engineering Services for Project Study Report/Project Development Support for U.S. 101/I-280 High Occupancy Vehicles/High Occupancy Tolls
- Yerba Buena Island West Side Bridges Construction Management/Inspection Services
- Treasure Island Mobility Management Agency (TIMMA)
- Toll Systems Integration Services to Support the Development of Yerba Buena and Treasure Islands
- San Mateo County Transit District (SamTrans) | Caltrain
- South San Francisco Station Improvements/Bayshore Station Painting
- Sunnyvale Station Platform Rehabilitation
- Los Gatos Creek Bridge Replacement
- CCTV Improvements @ Redwood City
- Fiber Connectivity
- ROW Fencing
- San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA)
- Invitation Flyer (PDF)
- Presentation (PDF)
- List of Interested and Attended Firms (XLSX)
- Business Cards (PDF)
DBE/LBE/SBE Certifications and Programs
Notifications of Business Opportunities
To receive notices of future RFPs, please add your firm to the Transportation Authority's email list for notifications of upcoming business opportunities: