CURRENT CONTRACTING OPPORTUNITIES
2018 DBE/LBE OPPORTUNITY OVERVIEW AND NETWORKING EVENT
On February 22, the San Francisco County Transportation Authority (SFCTA)/Treasure Island Mobility Management Agency (TIMMA) and other local agencies held an informative presentation to Disadvantaged and Local Business Enterprises (DBEs/LBEs) in their efforts to encourage participation and collaboration of small and large firms for upcoming procurements.
- On-Call Strategic Communications, Media and Community Relations Professional Services
- Vehicle Level of Service (LOS) and Transit Speed Monitoring Services
- Computer Network and Maintenance Services
- Toll Systems Integration Services for Yerba Buena Island (YBI)/Treasure Island (TI)
- TI Autonomous Shuttle System Manager Services
- Construction Management/General Contractor Services for YBI West Side Bridges
- Construction Contract for YBI Ramps (Phase 2) Southgate Road
- San Francisco Public Works
- San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency
- Metropolitan Transportation Commission
The San Francisco County Transportation Authority is requesting proposals from qualified respondents for up to $200 million of credit facilities (Direct-Pay Letter of Credit (LOC), Standby Bond Purchase Agreement (SBPA) and/or alternative credit facilities such as a direct purchase or a revolving credit facility) to support the Transportation Authority’s interim borrowing program.
Questions are due by February 23, 2018 and may be submitted by e-mail (email@example.com); please include “RFP 17/18-06 – Credit Facilities” in the subject line. Responses to questions will be posted to www.sfcta.org/contracting by February 28, 2018 and any addenda to the RFP will also be made available on that webpage prior to the proposal due date.
Proposals are due to the Transportation Authority electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 9, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. (PST)
DBE/LBE/SBE Certifications and Programs
Notifications of Business Opportunities
Sign up to receive all RFPs, or for any specific categories (e.g., Engineering, Construction Management, Transportation Planning and Urban Design) on our email newsletter/notification form in the "Interest in Business Opportunities (RFPs/RFQs)" section.