CURRENT CONTRACTING OPPORTUNITIES
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS TO PROVIDE WEBSITE REDESIGN AND UPGRADE SERVICES
The San Francisco County Transportation Authority is requesting proposals from interested firms to redesign and upgrade the agency’s website. The proposals must respond to the scope of services described in the Request for Proposals (RFP 17/18-08).
Questions are due by January 18, 2018 and may be submitted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mail to the Transportation Authority; please include “RFP 17/18-08 – Website Redesign and Upgrade Services” in the subject line. Responses to questions will be posted to www.sfcta.org/contracting by January 24, 2018 and any addenda to the RFP will also be made available on that webpage prior to the proposal due date.
Proposals are due to the Transportation Authority electronically to email@example.com by February 12, 2018 at 2:00 p.m.
- RFP 17/18-08 (PDF)
2018 DBE/LBE OPPORTUNITY OVERVIEW AND NETWORKING EVENT TO BE HELD ON FEBRUARY 22
Join the San Francisco County Transportation Authority for an informative presentation to Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBEs) and Local Business Enterprises (LBEs) in its efforts to encourage participation and collaboration of small and large firms for upcoming procurements. More details coming soon!
When: Thursday, February 22, 9:30 AM–11:30 AM
Where: San Francisco County Transportation Authority
1455 Market Street (at 11th Street), 22nd Floor, Hearing Room
San Francisco, CA 94103
2017 DBE/LBE OPPORTUNITY OVERVIEW AND NETWORKING EVENT
On March 20 the San Francisco County Transportation Authority joined with partner agencies to host an informative presentation to Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBEs) and Local Business Enterprises (LBEs) with the goal of encouraging participation and collaboration of small and large firms for upcoming procurements.
We have posted information from the event below.
Key projects and services highlighted at this event included:
- Construction Management/Inspection Services for Yerba Buena Island (YBI) West Side Bridges and/or YBI Southgate Road Realignment Improvements
- Engineering/Environmental Services for US 101/I-280 High Occupancy Vehicles/High Occupancy Tolls
- Engineering/Design services for the I-280/Balboa (Ocean/Geneva) Ramps
- On-Call Transportation Modeling Services
- Treasure Island Mobility Management Agency (TIMMA): Toll Systems Integration Services to Support the Development of Yerba Buena and Treasure Islands
- TIMMA – System Manager Services to Support the Design of an On-Island Autonomous Shuttle
- San Francisco Public Works: (1) Construction, (2) Professional Services, and (3) Arborists’ Opportunities
- San Mateo County Transit District | Caltrain: Various Contracts
DBE/LBE/SBE Certifications and Programs
Notifications of Business Opportunities
Sign up to receive all RFPs, or for any of 14 specific categories (e.g., Engineering, Construction Management, Transportation Planning and Urban Design) on our email newsletter/notification form in the "Interest in Business Opportunities (RFPs/RFQs)" section.