CURRENT CONTRACTING OPPORTUNITIES
There are no current contracting opportunities available. Please check back periodically, or sign up to be notified of new opportunities.
UPCOMING CONTRACTING OPPORTUNITIES
2017 DBE/LBE OPPORTUNITY OVERVIEW AND NETWORKING EVENT ON March 20
Join the San Francisco County Transportation Authority for an informative presentation to Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBEs) and Local Business Enterprises (LBEs) in its efforts to encourage participation and collaboration of small and large firms for upcoming procurements. Key projects and services to be highlighted at this special Look-Ahead to 2017 presentation include:
- Construction Management/Inspection Services for Yerba Buena Island (YBI) West Side Bridges and/or YBI Southgate Road Realignment Improvements
- Engineering/Environmental Services for US 101/I-280 High Occupancy Vehicles/High Occupancy Tolls
- Engineering/Design services for the I-280/Balboa (Ocean/Geneva) Ramps
- On-Call Transportation Modeling Services
- Treasure Island Mobility Management Agency (TIMMA): Toll Systems Integration Services to Support the Development of Yerba Buena and Treasure Islands
- TIMMA – System Manager Services to Support the Design of an On-Island Autonomous Shuttle
- San Francisco Public Works: (1) Construction, (2) Professional Services, and (3) Arborists’ Opportunities
- San Mateo County Transit District | Caltrain: Various Contracts
When: Monday, March 20, 2017, 10:00 AM–12 PM.
San Francisco County Transportation Authority
1455 Market Street (at 11th Street), 22nd Floor, Hearing Room
San Francisco, CA 94103
Please RSVP at https://goo.gl/forms/6onSjUoQ58AutBzN2 by Thursday, March 16.
DBE/LBE/SBE Certifications and Programs
Notifications of Business Opportunities
Sign up to receive all RFPs, or for any of 14 specific categories (e.g., Engineering, Construction Management, Transportation Planning and Urban Design) on our email newsletter/notification form in the "Interest in Business Opportunities (RFPs/RFQs)" section.