CURRENT CONTRACTING OPPORTUNITIES
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS TO PROVIDE ON-CALL MODELING SERVICES
The San Francisco County Transportation Authority and Treasure Island Mobility Management Agency are inviting Statements of Qualifications (SOQ) to this Request for Qualifications (RFQ 17/18-01) from interested firms to provide on-call modeling services. The SOQ must respond to the scope of services described in Section IV of the RFQ.
Pre-Response Conference. Although attendance at the pre-response conference is not mandatory, respondents and sub-consultants are encouraged to attend a pre-response conference to be held at the Transportation Authority’s offices, 1455 Market Street, 22nd Floor, Hearing Room on September 11, 2017 at 10:30 a.m. Attendees are requested to confirm attendance by completing the online registration form at goo.gl/forms/UVhR4yPtAA by 5:00 p.m. the day before the conference.
Questions. Questions may be submitted in writing on or before 5:00 PM on September 12, 2017, by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (415.522.4829), or mail to the Transportation Authority; please include “RFQ 17/18-01” in the subject line. Responses to questions will be posted to www.sfcta.org/contracting by September 15, 2017, and any addenda to the RFQ will also be made available on that webpage prior to the SOQ due date.
SOQs ARE DUE by October 4, 2017 at 2:00 p.m., at the Transportation Authority’s offices.
UPCOMING CONTRACTING OPPORTUNITIES
2017 DBE/LBE OPPORTUNITY OVERVIEW AND NETWORKING EVENT ON March 20
On March 20 the San Francisco County Transportation Authority joined with partner agencies to host an informative presentation to Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBEs) and Local Business Enterprises (LBEs) with the goal of encouraging participation and collaboration of small and large firms for upcoming procurements.
We have posted information from the event below.
Key projects and services highlighted at this event included:
- Construction Management/Inspection Services for Yerba Buena Island (YBI) West Side Bridges and/or YBI Southgate Road Realignment Improvements
- Engineering/Environmental Services for US 101/I-280 High Occupancy Vehicles/High Occupancy Tolls
- Engineering/Design services for the I-280/Balboa (Ocean/Geneva) Ramps
- On-Call Transportation Modeling Services
- Treasure Island Mobility Management Agency (TIMMA): Toll Systems Integration Services to Support the Development of Yerba Buena and Treasure Islands
- TIMMA – System Manager Services to Support the Design of an On-Island Autonomous Shuttle
- San Francisco Public Works: (1) Construction, (2) Professional Services, and (3) Arborists’ Opportunities
- San Mateo County Transit District | Caltrain: Various Contracts
When: Monday, March 20, 2017, 10:00 AM–12 PM.
Where: San Francisco County Transportation Authority
1455 Market Street (at 11th Street), 22nd Floor, Hearing Room
San Francisco, CA 94103
- Invitation Flyer (PDF)
- Presentation (PDF) - NEW
- Business Cards (PDF) - NEW
- List of Attendees (PDF) - NEW
DBE/LBE/SBE Certifications and Programs
Notifications of Business Opportunities
Sign up to receive all RFPs, or for any of 14 specific categories (e.g., Engineering, Construction Management, Transportation Planning and Urban Design) on our email newsletter/notification form in the "Interest in Business Opportunities (RFPs/RFQs)" section.