Date: Tuesday, January 23, 2018; 10:00 a.m.
Location: Legislative Chamber, Room 250, City Hall
Commissioners: Peskin (Chair), Tang (Vice Chair), Breed, Cohen, Farrell, Fewer, Kim, Ronen, Safai, Sheehy and Yee
Clerk: Alberto Quintanilla
1. Roll Call
2. Chair’s Report – INFORMATION
3. Executive Director’s Report – INFORMATION
In lieu of the Executive Director’s Report this month, the Executive Director will present the Annual Report during Item 12
4. Approve the Minutes of the May 9, 2017 Meeting – ACTION* minutes
5. [Final Approval] Allocation of $110,000 in Prop K Funds for One Request, with Conditions, and Appropriation of $180,000 in Prop K Funds for One Request – ACTION* resolution
Projects: (BART) Daly City BART Station Bus & Shuttle Circulation Improvements ($110,000); (SFCTA) Peer Review for Downtown Extension Operational Studies ($180,000)
6. [Final Approval] Approve San Francisco's Project Priorities for the Local Partnership Program Competitive Grant Program – ACTION* resolution
7. [Final Approval] Adopt the Balboa Area Transportation Demand Management Framework [NTIP Planning] Final Report – ACTION* resolution
End of Consent Agenda
8. [Final Approval on First Appearance] Approve revisions to the Fiscal Year 2017/18 Transportation Fund for Clean Air Program of Projects – ACTION* resolution
10. Presentation on the Voter Survey Prepared for the San Francisco Transportation Task Force 2045 – INFORMATION* presentation
11. Update on the Transportation Network Companies (TNCs) Regulatory Landscape: An Overview of Current TNC Regulation in California and Across the Country – INFORMATION* memo draft report presentation
The Transportation Authority’s enabling legislation requires the preparation and adoption of an Annual Report by January of each year “on the progress to achieve the objectives of completion of the projects in the adopted county transportation expenditure plan” (Section 131303 of the California Public Utilities Code). Adoption of the Annual Report also ensures compliance with the annual reporting requirements in Section 2(d) of the Transportation Authority’s Administrative Code.
13. Introduction of New Items – INFORMATION
During this segment of the meeting, Commissioners may make comments on items not specifically listed above, or introduce or request items for future consideration.
14. Public Comment
Items considered for final approval by the Board shall be noticed as such with [Final Approval] preceding the item title.
The meeting proceedings can be viewed live or on demand after the meeting at www.sfgovtv.org. To know the exact cablecast times for weekend viewing, please call SFGovTV at (415) 554-4188 on Friday when the cablecast times have been determined.
The Legislative Chamber (Room 250) and the Committee Room (Room 263) in City Hall are wheelchair accessible. Meetings are real-time captioned and are cablecast open-captioned on SFGovTV, the Government Channel 26. Assistive listening devices for the Legislative Chamber and the Committee Room are available upon request at the Clerk of the Board’s Office, Room 244. To request sign language interpreters, readers, large print agendas or other accommodations, please contact the Clerk of the Board at (415) 522-4800. Requests made at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting will help to ensure availability. Attendees at all public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical-based products.
The nearest accessible BART station is Civic Center (Market/Grove/Hyde Streets). Accessible MUNI Metro lines are the F, J, K, L, M, N, T (exit at Civic Center or Van Ness Stations). MUNI bus lines also serving the area are the 5, 6, 7, 9, 19, 21, 47, and 49. For more information about MUNI accessible services, call (415) 701-4485. There is accessible parking in the vicinity of City Hall at Civic Center Plaza and adjacent to Davies Hall and the War Memorial Complex. Accessible curbside parking is available on Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place and Grove Street.
If any materials related to an item on this agenda have been distributed to the Board after distribution of the meeting packet, those materials are available for public inspection at the Transportation Authority at 1455 Market Street, Floor 22, San Francisco, CA 94103, during normal office hours.
Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign & Governmental Conduct Code Sec. 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the San Francisco Ethics Commission at 25 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 220, San Francisco, CA 94102; (415) 252-3100; www.sfethics.org.