Date: Tuesday, December 5, 2017; 10:00 a.m.
Location: Legislative Chamber, Room 250, City Hall
Commissioners: Peskin (Chair), Tang (Vice Chair), Breed, Cohen, Farrell, Fewer, Kim, Ronen, Safai, Sheehy and Yee
Clerk: Alberto Quintanilla
1. Roll Call
2. Citizens Advisory Committee Report – INFORMATION* CAC minutes
3. Approve the Minutes of the November 14, 2017 Meeting – ACTION* minutes
Projects: (SFMTA) Upgrade Life and Fire Safety Systems ($1,837,137); Valencia Street Bikeway Implementation Plan [NTIP Planning] ($145,000); Youth Bicycle Safety Education Classes ($117,243); Bike to Work Day 2018 ($38,475); (SFPW) Curb Ramps ($804,084)
5. [Final Approval] Award Three-Year Professional Services Contracts, with an Option to extend for Two Additional One-Year Periods, to WSP USA and Resource Systems Group, Inc. in a Combined Amount Not to Exceed $400,000 for On-Call Modeling Services – ACTION* resolution
Projects: (SFMTA) Manual Trolley Switch System Replacement Phase I ($602,500); Gough Corridor Signal Upgrade ($2,900,000); Bicycle Facility Maintenance ($150,000); (SFCTA) Freeway Corridor Management Study Pre-Environmental ($200,000)
9. Approve Programming of $6.08 Million (Estimated) in Local Partnership Program (LPP) Formulaic Program Funds to Three San Francisco Public Works Street Resurfacing Projects, and Approve a Fund Exchange of $4.1 million in LPP Funds with an Equivalent Amount of Prop K Funds for the US 101/I-280 Managed Lanes LPP Fund Exchange Project, with Conditions – ACTION* resolution presentation
11. Approve the 2018 State and Federal Legislative Program – ACTION* resolution
Items from the Personnel Committee
14. [Final Approval] [POTENTIAL CLOSED SESSION] Evaluation of Public Employee Performance and Approve the Executive Director’s Performance Objectives for 2018 – ACTION* resolution
The Transportation Authority may hold a closed session under California Government Code 54957 concerning the evaluation of the performance of the Executive Director.
OPEN SESSION: After the closed session, the Chair shall report the vote taken on motion(s) made in the closed session, if any.
15. [Final Approval] Set Annual Compensation for the Executive Director for 2018 – ACTION* resolution
16. Introduction of New Items – INFORMATION
During this segment of the meeting, Commissioners may make comments on items not specifically listed above, or introduce or request items for future consideration.
17. Public Comment
Items considered for final approval by the Board shall be noticed as such with [Final Approval] preceding the item title.
The meeting proceedings can be viewed live or on demand after the meeting at www.sfgovtv.org. To know the exact cablecast times for weekend viewing, please call SFGovTV at (415) 554-4188 on Friday when the cablecast times have been determined.
The Legislative Chamber (Room 250) and the Committee Room (Room 263) in City Hall are wheelchair accessible. Meetings are real-time captioned and are cablecast open-captioned on SFGovTV, the Government Channel 26. Assistive listening devices for the Legislative Chamber and the Committee Room are available upon request at the Clerk of the Board’s Office, Room 244. To request sign language interpreters, readers, large print agendas or other accommodations, please contact the Clerk of the Board at (415) 522-4800. Requests made at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting will help to ensure availability. Attendees at all public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical-based products.
The nearest accessible BART station is Civic Center (Market/Grove/Hyde Streets). Accessible MUNI Metro lines are the F, J, K, L, M, N, T (exit at Civic Center or Van Ness Stations). MUNI bus lines also serving the area are the 5, 6, 7, 9, 19, 21, 47, and 49. For more information about MUNI accessible services, call (415) 701-4485. There is accessible parking in the vicinity of City Hall at Civic Center Plaza and adjacent to Davies Hall and the War Memorial Complex. Accessible curbside parking is available on Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place and Grove Street.
If any materials related to an item on this agenda have been distributed to the Board after distribution of the meeting packet, those materials are available for public inspection at the Transportation Authority at 1455 Market Street, Floor 22, San Francisco, CA 94103, during normal office hours.
Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign & Governmental Conduct Code Sec. 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the San Francisco Ethics Commission at 25 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 220, San Francisco, CA 94102; (415) 252-3100; www.sfethics.org.