Date: Tuesday, April 10, 2018; 10:00 a.m.
Location: Legislative Chamber, Room 250, City Hall
Commissioners: Peskin (Chair), Tang (Vice Chair), Breed, Cohen, Fewer, Kim, Ronen, Safai, Sheehy, Stefani and Yee
Clerk: Alberto Quintanilla
1. Roll Call
2. Citizens Advisory Committee Report – INFORMATION* minutes
3. Approve the Minutes of the March 20, 2018 Meeting – ACTION* minutes
5. Adopt Positions on State Legislation – ACTION* resolution
Support: Senate Bill (SB) 1376 (Hill)
Oppose: Assembly Bill (AB) 2530 (Melendez)
Support if Amended: SB 936 (Allen, Ben)
Projects: (Caltrain) Caltrain Business Plan ($350,000); (SFMTA) Central Subway – RTIP Fund Exchange ($13,752,000) and Bayview Community Based Transportation Plan ($57,851); (SFPW) Parkmerced/ Twin Peaks/ Mt. Davidson Manor Residential Street Resurfacing ($2,894,000)
9. Authorize the Executive Director to Enter Into an up to $140 Million Revolving Credit Facility with State Street Public Lending Corporation and U.S. Bank National Association or an Alternate Lender or Lenders; Execution and Delivery of Legal Documents Relating Thereto; and the Taking of All Necessary or Appropriate Related Actions in Connection Therewith – ACTION* resolution
10. Approve the Amendment of the Adopted Fiscal Year 2017/18 budget to decrease revenues by $6,843,543, increase expenditures by $34,672,238 and decrease other financing sources by $59,806,486 for a total net decrease in fund balance of $101,322,267 – ACTION* resolution presentation
11. [Final Approval on First Appearance] Approve the Settlement Agreement and Appropriation of $2,000,000 for Landscaping Work on the Presidio Parkway Public-Private Partnership Project – ACTION* resolution presentation
12. Authorize the Executive Director to Execute Cooperative Agreement No. 04-2647 with the California Department of Transportation for the US101/I-280 Managed Lanes in a Total Amount Not to Exceed $227,000 and Negotiate Agreement Payment Terms and Non-Material Agreement Terms and Conditions – ACTION* resolution
18. Introduction of New Items – INFORMATION
During this segment of the meeting, Commissioners may make comments on items not specifically listed above, or introduce or request items for future consideration.
19. Public Comment
Items considered for final approval by the Board shall be noticed as such with [Final Approval] preceding the item title.
The meeting proceedings can be viewed live or on demand after the meeting at www.sfgovtv.org. To know the exact cablecast times for weekend viewing, please call SFGovTV at (415) 554-4188 on Friday when the cablecast times have been determined.
The Legislative Chamber (Room 250) and the Committee Room (Room 263) in City Hall are wheelchair accessible. Meetings are real-time captioned and are cablecast open-captioned on SFGovTV, the Government Channel 26. Assistive listening devices for the Legislative Chamber and the Committee Room are available upon request at the Clerk of the Board’s Office, Room 244. To request sign language interpreters, readers, large print agendas or other accommodations, please contact the Clerk of the Board at (415) 522-4800. Requests made at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting will help to ensure availability. Attendees at all public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical-based products.
The nearest accessible BART station is Civic Center (Market/Grove/Hyde Streets). Accessible MUNI Metro lines are the F, J, K, L, M, N, T (exit at Civic Center or Van Ness Stations). MUNI bus lines also serving the area are the 5, 6, 7, 9, 19, 21, 47, and 49. For more information about MUNI accessible services, call (415) 701-4485. There is accessible parking in the vicinity of City Hall at Civic Center Plaza and adjacent to Davies Hall and the War Memorial Complex. Accessible curbside parking is available on Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place and Grove Street.
If any materials related to an item on this agenda have been distributed to the Board after distribution of the meeting packet, those materials are available for public inspection at the Transportation Authority at 1455 Market Street, Floor 22, San Francisco, CA 94103, during normal office hours.
Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign & Governmental Conduct Code Sec. 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the San Francisco Ethics Commission at 25 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 220, San Francisco, CA 94102; (415) 252-3100; www.sfethics.org.