Community and stakeholder participation are critical to the Study’s objectives to identify preferred transportation concepts for the corridor. The Study will host two major rounds of outreach over the course of the Study. Please subscribe to our Study distribution list or contact us to request a presentation at your organization and check back often for updates.
COMMUNITY MEETING #2
Thank you to everyone who attended our second community meeting on September 24, 2013. All materials from the meeting are now available for download:
- Presentation (PDF, 4 MB)
- Open House Exhibit Boards (PDF, 7.5 MB)
- Fact Sheet (PDF, 2.7 MB)
- Phase 2 Outreach Summary (PDF, 4.3 MB)
Contact email@example.com or 415.522.4838 to schedule a presentation!
Community Meeting #1
Thank you to everyone who attended our first community meeting on Wednesday February 13, 2013, 5:30-8pm at the SF State Seven Hills Conference Center. Download the meeting materials:
- Opening presentation (PDF, 2 MB)
- Handout showing potential alternatives for the corridor (PDF, 6.5 MB)
- Display boards showing existing and projected future conditions along the corridor (PDF, 5MB)
An outreach summary is now available (PDF 12 MB). The report summarizes all feedback we received and notes Study responses, as appropriate.
Past Meetings and Presentations
- Lakeside One
- Lakeside Property Owners Association
- Merced Extension Triangle Neighborhood Association (METNA)
- Merced Branch of the San Francisco Public Library
- Parkmerced Residents Town Hall
- Oceanview branch of the San Francisco Public Library
- OMI Neighbors in Action
- San Francisco State University Neighborhood Task Force
- View a presentation to the Transportation Authority's Plans and Programs Committe made, October 8, on SFGOVTV (item #11).
- San Francisco Planning and Urban Research Association